Free Jobs..

Closed Thread

Free Jobs..

hi there is there any jobs in hk where outfit is not the problem...boot haircolor.n where i don't need any experience..like i mean a free..n easy where i don't have to b like gentle or smart..beside construction..is there any good one..wats average salary in hk..mostly nonchinese workin in hk r earnin from 6 to 15000 ...wat abt chinese same or mostly they earn above 15000..help me..i don't have any experience n i don't like doin jobs where i have to b like gentle n smart tidy..pls tell me n help me..

Looks like the first Troll of 2008 has appeared.....

funny post...try robbing a bank

Robbing a bank lol!!

but you have to be smart AND tidy to rob a bank lol

Not that I am encouraging you to rob a bank, but if you do, make sure you write out the "I am robbing the bank" note in proper english. Otherwise it will take them 5 minutes to work out exactly what you want.
    Tried working in a call centre? Although, they require proper english also.

Speaking from experience eh jaderock? :P

Id suggest getting "i am robbbing the bank" translated into Chinese first to speed things up, make the robbery more streamlined hehe

lol @ johan
    I'm speaking from experience of watching too much bank-rob flicks la!

actually...when i told him to rob a bank, i assume he get caught so that he can get a free meal in jail

yeah, and maybe free job also cleaning hospital towels and such without salary..that counts as a "free job" does it not? :P
    And no one will care what clothes you wear etc..i think we got a match people!
    Another happy customer served at Ge(tt)ojob.com