Like Tree4Likes
  • 3 Post By bookblogger

Finacial Planning Job !!

Finacial Planning Job !!

hey guys, iam an expat 24 years age, in HK for 1 year now. I recently graduated with an M.Sc award in Electronics Engineering from HKU and looking for a job now. As a matter of fact the jobs in HK related to my study are limited and moreover as I can't speak mandarin or cantonese its turning out to be a tough task to find a job.Although I came across some engineering jobs but they offer low salaries around 10000 HKD - 11000 HKD only.

But during my job search , I also came across some financial planning jobs and ended up giving interviews and getting offer from AXA,ING,Manulife and Convoy. The salary is 18000- 20000 HKD excluding commissions.Although the salary is good but at the back of the mind Iam not sure as I think it can turn out to be a self degrading job as its a sales job and I think iam over qualified for this.

So guys please advice i.e does it make sense to proceed with financial planing thing and does it have any advantages such as Experience or knowledge that can be counted in future towards further education such as MBA or some other finance job OR please suggest some other job sectors or job positions that I can look into for better job prospect. Thnx !!

Please don't.

bryant.english, vmlinuz and virago like this.