Like Tree14Likes

Working in HK's airport

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by Peter1988:
    My job in my country is good but I don't work all the time. Only during some months.
    When the traffic is low, no work. I don't have any contracts. So it is not very funny.
    And if I wanna leave my country it's because everything become sad. My ******* government prefer give some work to immigrates instead of real french people. Insecurity increase, the cost of the life too, mentality of people, not effective justice, if you are white and you have a trial versus some kind of people you are almost sure to lose...

I like HK, it's normal I wanna live in this place.
    Do you not see any irony at all in your post?
    Fiona in HKG, emx and MovingIn07 like this.

With an attitude like that you have no chance here. HK is about hard work, buckling down and getting on with it. No blaming the government allowed - it's all down to the individual (or the business). I think you'll hate HK actually. You clearly don't like non-French people very much, why come and work in a place that is 99% non-French!

The Gutter.... I've moved up in the world
    Quote Originally Posted by MovingIn07:
    With an attitude like that you have no chance here. HK is about hard work, buckling down and getting on with it. No blaming the government allowed - it's all down to the individual (or the business). I think you'll hate HK actually. You clearly don't like non-French people very much, why come and work in a place that is 99% non-French!
    Vive la non-French!

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4