Calling all the inbetween jobs crew

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Calling all the inbetween jobs crew

Guys

Now that I have found a job and the contracts signed and delivered, I have quite a bit of time on my hands now till I start in a few weeks so if any of you guys would like to meet up for brainstorming sessions, share leads etc then let yourself known and I'll see what I can do for you guys.

My industry background is I.T in banking and finance but can of course give some general pointers and possible leads to anybody else.

Its been a long and arduous search so I know how it feels for some of you guys, And I'm more than happy to share my leads and experience if you need it.

Last edited by jimbo; 11-03-2008 at 10:43 AM. Reason: typo

Congrats on getting your contract. Its been a long journey.

Thanks KIA, Indeed its been a long long journey indeed! A few mistakes made along the way which I put my hands up to but hey I got there finally.

I am, believe it or not, on the market again - got laid off last week.

Jimbo - long time no see, name the place and time mate

Awww man not again!

I'm pretty much free anytime so can leave it a little bit to see who else is free, I'll p.m you my number and we can sort something out in the next day or so .

Hi Jimbo,

I am currently working in IT banking as QA/Testing, have been looking for a job but without any success.
    Can make use of your pointers...F1, F1, F1...

Later

G

Hi

I am also in between jobs and would like to meet with you guys to brainstorm. However, I'm away next week in KL, but am back the following week...

Sure will do, I'll arrange something in a while then, I'm recovering from food poisoning due to a damn claypot rice bowl from a certain supermarket thus am rendered out of action for a short while.

Right then

As I'm back in London next week to finalise a few things before i start my job then this week is going to be the only time I'm really free to arrange something.

Can you guys please let me know asap as to when the best days and times are for you as I do need to head to shenzhen on one day before the weekend to stock up.

Apologies to wapiscrap for arranging something when you're not here, But I doubt I'm going to have anytime after this week and when I start working.

Last edited by jimbo; 17-03-2008 at 03:35 PM. Reason: addendum

is this meet-up open to everyone? i would like to join in if possible.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast