can macau visa holder work pt here?

Closed Thread

can macau visa holder work pt here?

ok so.....

i am wondering if there is any possible way a person holding a macau working visa can work one day a week here in hong kong? can i hire someone on a consultant basis or maybe something like the holiday working visa? i feel like this is all a very long shot...

thanks!

You mention hiring them as a consultant .... can be an off shore consultant many companies do this on a project basis

is it possible/legal to have someone do this weekly, and earn income from an hk company? do you know of immigration documentation referring to this?
    thanks so much!

Just to be clear, would they be working for the same company for that one day a week in HK as they work for the other 4 days in Macau?

no, totally different companies. she has a visa to work with the macau symphony, and i would be trying for a consultant visa for my music school here...

Hmmm. Interesting question. Essentially she would need permission to work here, but not to reside here.

I don't know the answer (and the ImmD website doesn't seem to have anything on this) but I recommend that you contact Immigration ( [email protected] ) and ask them.