Calling all business owners in HK

Calling all business owners in HK

I'm starting an arm of my business in HK having run it for 5 years in Oz. Would be interested to meet other people who run their own business here to chat about all things business!

Anyone interested? Maybe we could get a group together and meet semi regularly a la fast company?

I've been looking into running a business myself. Do you mind telling us what type you own? I will be interested in joining if you get a group going.

I'm in book distribution.

I am part owner and CEO of a start up here in HK - pre-employment screening, exit interviewing and an online reference storage bank.

Definitely count me in for a get together.

It is a great idea.

iam also owner of a company in Australia moving to HK in a few weeks if its ok i would also like to meet up iam in heavy earth moving and other small side companys

Meet buiness owners

Hi there,

Visit one of the meetings of BNI (Business Network International) where business owners and other professionals meet every week to help each other grow their business. Let me know if you are interested then i will send you more details.

Rose

There's also the Women' Business Owners Club
    Women Business Owners Club

Quote Originally Posted by rose1:
    Hi there,

Visit one of the meetings of BNI (Business Network International) where business owners and other professionals meet every week to help each other grow their business. Let me know if you are interested then i will send you more details.

Rose
    My business partner has just joined one of these HK groups. It is very good for giving and getting referrals. You can go their websites - they take just one person per type of company so some groups may be looking for certain jobs over others.

Google BNI and HK and you will see their international website.

If any want to go my business partner will take you as a guest. Meetings for his group are 7 am Thursday at IFC - great breakfast and good event.

Rose are you in one of them??