Part time job for 15 year old In Hong Kong

Closed Thread

Part time job for 15 year old In Hong Kong

I’m 15 and looking for a part time job. I’m female and I live in Kowloon, Hong Kong* and am willing to travel to where the place of work may be. I speak fluent English and can communicate clearly in Cantonese (As I am half Chinese) and can speak and understand some Mandarin. I’m not very experienced, however I am a fast learner and am very determined. I am looking for a job not because of money but because I believe increasing my experience would be very helpful when I’m applying for jobs later on, after university.
    My skills include basic IT skills, being good with children (Babysitting), cleaning up, organizing/sorting things such as documents etc.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding my skillset or any information you might need.

*As a side note, I have a Hong Kong visa and can work here.

Last edited by Jade-hk; 26-02-2014 at 07:05 PM.

Where in Kowloon are you? Any experience/inclination for teaching Cantonese (to a 5 year old)?

I live in Kowloon Tong (quite near the Kowloon Tong mtr). Unfortunately, I can only speak cantonese and cannot read or write traditional characters. I am however, currently taking a GCSE course in Mandarin and have passed the HSK Level 3 Mandarin exam. Sorry for the inconvenience!

hello! is it too late for cantonese tutoring? im 15 too haha

well u can PM her - but she may not have the good manners to answer if the position doesnt suit her...