Nursery teachers salary

Nursery teachers salary

Hi, I'm a qualified Montessori teacher and would like to know the salary range of Nursery teachers in HK. Am Asian and have less than a year working experience. We're moving to HK next month and would like to be employed in a MOntessori school there. I will be having a dependent visa. Would appreciate any info. Thanks.

i worked for a pre school (age 18 months - 5 years) for 10 months last year. . I had no experience of preschool (but am a qualified teacher) and salary on full time contract was 25k a month. it does depend on the company though. your best bet is to start emailing your cv to as many places as you can find and start making some contacts.
    often adverts are here: Classified Post Online

to be completely honest, working for language centres and doing part time pays a hell of a lot better. my PT salaries have ranged from 9000 to 20,000/month.

if its what you want, there's a Montessori school here, it's in Central - they're looking for someone, google it and send them an e-mail.

Thanks for the info Jennyh. I worked as a second teacher in a British Nursery here in Dubai and received much less.

thanks Muddykins, i'll check on the Montessori school .