What jobs do not require HKID?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

What jobs do not require HKID?

I'm curious as to what jobs do not require HKID? Doesn't matter what kind of job... i just was curious as to if there are any jobs you could get without ID. The street restaurants? Dai Pai Dongs? I don't even know if I wrote that right... lol... any possible bartending gigs? or just teaching English?

In a word No

You're going to need I.D in all jobs if you wish to be legal.

You could work for the triads How about male gigolo?

Construction and several other trades are known to hire illegals.

Ha ha don't encourage the OP lol

PDLM, will be cross.

hkid

Work as a 'duck'

I believe the list is very limited. The only one I can think of off the top of my head is Flight Attendant. But, you never really "work in Hong Kong" unless you count the short time in the airplane before takeoff and after landing.

Flight attendants are employment visa required in the country/city that the airline is head quartered /based etc....

And technically once you pass through immigration, you have already departed HK or in whats called no mans land, and very much in a controlled space between departure and destination. Staff who work in that secure/controlled area have TRA id's btw...

Last edited by Skyhook; 02-08-2008 at 11:28 AM.

Tutoring

Try tutoring as an honest mean and whoring as a least respectable option. Basically private tutoring of any sort, from academic to physical, on a one-to-one basis could be done on a very very quiet side.

stall assembly/disassembly labor at the Night Market in Jordan and the Outdoor Market in Mong Kok - hire illegals -

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast