Chinese NETs out there

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by dansande:
    Hey there, I'm from Indiana and I teach English here in HK. There are jobs for Mandarin teachers and I have some contacts who are always looking for Mandarin teachers but the pay isn't very good unless you are lucky enough to get a corporate training job. You may be better off teaching English; if your English is nearly native that is good enough and I know some people who would hire you. PM me if you want more details.
    this is OT from the OP, but are there any other Hoosiers on the board?

Quote Originally Posted by huash1:
    BTW, does anyone know how to delete or edit a post. It seems that the "edit" function is only active for the first few mins after posting, but then it's gone. Am I doing it wrong?
    Nope - that's how it works here. It's to encourage people to think a little before they post. After the few minutes is up all you can do is send a message to the moderator (KnowItAll) and ask him to do whatever you want to do.

Hi!

I am a loical Chinese and I teach Eng in a primary school .Anything I can help?I have a room to share .If u want to know more , pls e-mail me,[email protected]

Thanks!

Hi,

I am a BBC and have teaching experience and qualifications to go with it. I would like to work in a primary school or kindergarten as a NET. I've been applying, including the govt scheme but haven't had any responses so far. I'm planning to bring my 4 year old daughter with me. I've got HK ID, but she will prob need a visa. I really want to live and work in HK, but only want to work for BBC friendly employers! If anyone is able to help or advise that would be great pm welcome!

Hi there,

May I know when you're coming to Hong Kong, I'm planning to hire one more BBC tutor to work in my Tuen Mun Centre, if I are interested, please sendyour CV to my company email address info (at) missalanguage.com
    Thanks,
    Carina

Sent from my GT-N7000 using GeoClicks Mobile