Had an Job Interview - how would you rate my changes?

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6

Didn't get the job ... thanks anyways for your help !

Quote Originally Posted by nalick:
    Shame but their loss anyway, Worth asking for constructive feedback as to why you didn't get it maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by nalick:
    sorry to hear that. still, they should have come back to you sooner. good luck on your job search!

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    Shame but their loss anyway, Worth asking for constructive feedback as to why you didn't get it maybe?
    Responding to the non-job offer and asking if you could speak to them for a few minutes as you are interested in any feedback that will help you with other employers works well in North America - how does it work here?

If asked correctly and they feel you are genuine in North America this often leads to some good feedback or just the general - you were fine, the person selected just had more experience or more of what we wanted than you. It is worth a shot.

Well my time window, that i gave myself for job hunting in hongkong is running up anyways.

I will see if they give me any feedback why... But i think i need to give up finding a job ... I did send about 30 resumees and i got invited for two interviews. So its a waste of time to start over again now.

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6