Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Charlottel287
  • 1 Post By EASZEY
  • 1 Post By Lecs11

Licensing Examination for General Nursing Registration 2015

Hi there,

Is there anyone out there who has sit the Licensing Examination for Part 1 (General) Registration who can advise me on any useful study resources that helped them to prepare for the written exam?

I have just been approved by the Hong Kong Nursing Council to sit the exam sometime in March 2015.

your assistance would be much appreciated.

Lecs11 likes this.

Hello Charlotte,

I also just got approved to take the exam in March, I am sure you have seen the past exam paper from the website of Nursing Council of Hong Kong.
    There is also a college in HK provides a preparatory course for the written exam http://www.hkspmc.org/course/courseinfo.asp?page=3

I have not try these classes and not sure if its worth it....but that's the only resources that I found so far.

Regards,
    Sze

Charlottel287 likes this.

Hi Charlotte,
    Ive also been accepted for the exam in March. Sadly Im not in Hong Kong but Ive read that a few people have done the prep course. I also read that the exam is based on the NCLEX exam. Ive got the book from a friend so just starting now. There is also a NCLEX question and answer app- ive not looked at that yet
    Where are you based? Im in London.

Hope that is helpful.

Good luck with the study Charlotte and Sze.

Best wishes
    Laura

EASZEY likes this.

Hi Laura

I am also hoping to sit the exam in March I have just submitted my application and will await their reply. What's the name of the text book your talking about?

Cheryl

Sent from my iPhone using GeoClicks

Hi there,

Is there anyone out their who has done or is doing the practical part of the Licensing Examination for Registration and has some advise for preparing for this.

Thanks
    Charlotte

Hi Laura,

Will you be sitting the practical part of the exam in June this year?

Also be any chance did you keep the piece of paper that was handed out at the gates before entering? It contained details for a training/workshop for practice for the practical exam. I have unfortunately misplaced my piece of paper and would be grateful if you could share the details i.e. date, location etc.

Many Thanks
    Charlotte

Hi,

I know this thread is old... I am hoping to be approved to take the exam in March 2016. Due to my current job, I need to request my time off in March in the next few weeks and the council will not tell me the tentative dates of the exam. Can anyone please tell me when the exam was last year? Also, did you pass the exam!?

Thank you!

Hello everyone... I just read that the hongkong nursing council is difficult to pass the part 1. Can someone help me what king of exam they are giving. is it an essay type... and How to get a reviewer on it? My examination will be on march 2019

Hi shie0525 , Im having an exam now in March 2019 .
    Do have any advise or tips for me ?? Im working as a nurse in London at the moment.
    It will be very grateful any help