Where can I get a babysitting / tutoring job ?

Question Where can I get a babysitting / tutoring job ?

Hi all, I am looking to offer interactive classes / babysitting services, including drawing / story telling / supermarket visits so that they can develop their vocabs in a fun way! However, I am having difficulties in deciding where I should post my ad ? I used to post it on kijiji but that got shut down could anyone share their experience ? I am not too familiar with how tutoring agencies work in hk.Thank you so much!

Tutoring agencies will take a commission for setting you up with a new student. Usually this commission amounts to between 2 - 4 lessons payment. Agents can be useful if you are just starting off but later on it's much better to find your own students directly via your own marketing materials (online or otherwise).

Thank you jmbf! I will look into the thread you sent you me

Quote Originally Posted by jchann:
    Thank you jmbf! I will look into the thread you sent you me
    No worries! I will highlight some key points again here for you:

Developing your student base requires a lot of effort in the beginning. Advertising and marketing yourself via all means is important (online, physical flyers, tutor agents, word of mouth etc etc). I'd advise trying to limit yourself to a geographical area in order to keep travelling time under control but I realise this is difficult to do in the beginning.

I'd strongly advise designing some distinctive leaflets to hand out / post out.