View Poll Results: Should I leave Hong Kong?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

7 46.67%
  • No

8 53.33%
Like Tree56Likes

Should I give up Hong Kong?

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Quote Originally Posted by shri:
    I did get a CV and will send him some feedback.

But for sake of some clarity - I don't think the chances are too good in HK.

- 2nd/3rd tier uni.
    - Soft degree
    - No practical experience in the degree area (no internships / degree related experience).
    The fact that economists are rare in HK is what keeps me in business lol.
    davidwunna likes this.

I Agree with you @shri
    HK is surely not a good place for me at this moment. I have tried all the solutions (both conventional and unconventional) but didn't succeed. Thank you so much for your generous support and smart advices. I promise, wherever I am, I will try to be a better person and a helpful person.
    I will always remember the people (like you) who had given me a helping hand in HK and I will always feel grateful by remembering the gratitude.

I am sincerely sorry for any inconvenience it may have caused.
    I did send the msg. It might be the misunderstanding between us due to the technical failure.

The technical failure usually occurs during the late evening. When it happened, the website will automatically logout by itself. I might have sent the msg on the time of auto-logout by the geoexpat site.
    I have used some of the helpful advice and have worked/working on them. All's help is noted with thanks and hard work.
    Thank you so much for your concern. Have a beautiful day!

Quote Originally Posted by HK_Katherine:
    I smell a rat. Or a troll. Did he use anyone's kind help? He certainly didn't send anything to me.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4