Like Tree6Likes

$15.000 per month livable on island?

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Gatts:
    imparanoic, I think you missed the part where his accomodation is paid by his employer.
    thx for reminding me, i haven't arrived my office so i haven't had my coffee yet
    Gatts likes this.

To all students out there, if you get offered such internships, I would take it even if it was non-paying. These mean something when looking for permanent full time employment after graduation. Remember, you're not doing this for the money but for the learning experience, the networking opportunity and the resume line.

Plenty of interns work for nothing, just the experience, so 15k plus accommodation is incredibly generous. Hope you are worth it.

threelittlepigs likes this.

Remember, if you do go to lkf for partying, best to go to club 7 11 fit drinks,best value for money

Quote Originally Posted by hkshanghainese:
    Hey guys, I have been offered an internship with a bank on the island paying $15,000 a month. As a foreigner, they will cover my accommodation. Is it a decent offer for a bank intern?

Thank you~
    Yes, it is do-able. You can try living on islands (Lamma / Park Island). The travelling time is not that long.