One day travel partner needed! Journalistic work.

One day travel partner needed! Journalistic work.

I live in Melbourne, but am travelling to HK (around Kowloon, but able to meet any where) from the 12 to the 29th.

While I'm there I plan to film 2 stories in Hong Kong for an online video magazine I work for called ViveCoolCity.

Due to my limited knowledge of the region, I am in desperate need of some help!

The stories I am considering to shoot and present (thanks to suggestions from members on a previous post) are:

- Tian Tan Buddha

- Hong Kong Cock fighting

- The underground bomb shelters/tunnels in HK
    (Need to get in contact with the Batgung tour groups)

- Noah's Ark in HK
    ( Home )

- The Gong masters in HK
    ( Secret Hong Kong - Review - Around Town - Time Out Hong Kong )

- Central on a Sunday
    (vox pop style episode)

- Hong Kong Fishing Markets
    (not sure how to shoot that the one yet)

Those are my options, and I have one full day to shoot 2 of them. (Thursday the 13th of November, I will have time on 4 proceeding days, but I do not know how much spare time I will have till I am there)

If you could help out with any of these episodes please drop me an email or Private Message.

All I need is a companion with some basic Cantonese/Mandarin and a familiarisation with the city!

I would definitely include you in the episode and I'm sure it will be a fun and enjoyable day anyway!

Let me know!

Marty Smiley.
    Melbourne, Australia.

If you're keenly interested,

My email address is:

[email protected]

Thanks.

hi~
    I would like to apply for the companion~ i am a local man, 30 yrs old, free on november. but not good at english. will you consider me to join~
    how long does one episode of a story take~
    how about visit the monkey hill, hundreds of monkeys are living there. nearby, you can find some blockhouses and you can have a barbecue there too~ this should be the good subject of the second story of "what kind of food you can find in hk for barbeque" ha~

@1978