Like Tree247Likes

The Decline of Expat Bankers

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs
    Can we talk about skin whiteners again, I like them things
    Need to find my friends and wait for them to start recommending the brands to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    Macron style.

Maybe its because life is like that...not white or black but with plenty of shades of grey.

Don't worry I know you like to have very strong opinions and its not easy for you to get it sometimes.

Most stories/issues have two sides. You can do like many and say I am right, you guys fuck off, or you can try to be a bit more mature and try to see both sides. Like in the case of HK becoming more Chinese...it's obviously a change that will impact some and will allow some to flourish....

Politicians don't do that btw, They usually make a very strong statement, only to change it a few weeks after.

I defy you to find anything like this in my postings. But I agree with you, unlike many posters on here, I do tend to balance my answers. I hope it's not too much for you
    Such a 'serious' response
    blackwings likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mat
    I think amongst the many posters on here EC knows that very well.

That is what is annoying sometimes on this forum, picking one bit of a sentence to make a point (or is it really a point?) and the whole thing go down.

We have a new expert apparently (Blackwings) so I expect a few fun thread in the near future...
    Yet he keeps talking about HK as though it is a country. The fact that it is not changes everything in terms of his argument.