Like Tree320Likes

The Decline of Expat Bankers

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by blackwings:
    You conveniently forgot the part I said " Once again, FTAs are not for the public good of the world".
    As many countries have recognised global agreements are very protracted and prone to failure. It is up to the government to do the best for its citizens and that has meant many have pursued bilateral agreements. Why should Hong Kong not be pushing hard for this faster more productive route?

Quote Originally Posted by East_coast:
    Neither. Of I have insulted someone I will apologize.
    you have insulted no one. You just stuff words into people's mouthes and infuriate them in the process. Thats why I never talk to you anymore - its just not fun.

Gritty is the one insulting as he normally does...He's just being himself like you are being yourself.
    blackwings likes this.

Love this song. It fits the momentum of the thread. https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PGNiXGX2nLU

Quote Originally Posted by HowardCoombs:
    you have insulted no one.
    I try not to be offensive

You just stuff words into people's mouthes and infuriate them in the process.
    Perhaps but the aim is to develop the argument from simple pat answers that are easy to give but harder to defend.

That's why I never talk to you anymore - its just not fun.
    I must admit I have no idea who does or does not reply to posts. There are only 2-3 on here that have a tone and opinion that is highly predictable. Most issues are to complex to fit into a one camp fits all. All issues should be be taken on there individual merits.
    Mat likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by blackwings:
    Love this song. It fits the momentum of the thread.
    I prefer this one for a lovely Sunday evening....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LL9O0B0gzZE
    blackwings likes this.

Perhaps...
    No, really, its extremely annoying. Nothing "perhaps" about it....
    but the aim is to develop the argument from simple pat answers that are easy to give but harder to defend.
    It usually fails....Hence I dont talk to you and I suspect neither will blackwings now that he knows the taste of your argument style...
    East_coast likes this.

No, really, its extremely annoying. Nothing "perhaps" about it....
    it is just an aversion to bland populism.

It usually fails....Hence I dont talk to you and I suspect neither will blackwings now that he knows the taste of your argument style...
    Probably but it really is just to try to get a better answer to a statement. If one doesn't develop then perhaps there isn't one.

Probably but it really is just to try to get a better answer to a statement. If one doesn't develop then perhaps there isn't one.
    Perhaps there is but one cant be bothered to formulate it because you piss them off and hence, they dont want to waste their breath (and fingers)....
    blackwings likes this.

it is just an aversion to bland populism.

There is nothing to develop from my side when the other side has no intention of developing anything.

A Good Sunday to you. May we enjoy what's left of it before the rat race commences on Monday.

Perhaps geoexpat could borrow the tie break rule from tennis?

Holiday here tomorrow to mark Eid'l Fitr.

If the Muslims and Christians in Marawi can exchange roses and hugs today perhaps we can agree on the much more mportant issue of the lack of an FTA between HK and ASEAN?

East_coast likes this.

Closed Thread
Page 43 of 47 FirstFirst ... 35 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ... LastLast