Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By emx
  • 1 Post By chuckster007

Driving Offence Points

Driving Offence Points

Hi, I am working as a Delivery Van driver and drive a truck part time. My driving license has occurred 15 points. The details are as follows

14 April 2016 - 5 Points
    22 May 2017 - 5 Points
    22 March 2018 - 5 Points

I was going to receive back 5 points on 14 April 2018 then my total would been 10 points with me but the last offence happened.

I received summons to for 24 September. I have been holding HK license for more than 20 years now and past record have been good. Do someone here have any idea what the result is going to be on the hearing because this will effect my job is my license is stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mandeep:
    Hi, I am working as a Delivery Van driver and drive a truck part time. My driving license has occurred 15 points. The details are as follows

14 April 2016 - 5 Points
    22 May 2017 - 5 Points
    22 March 2018 - 5 Points

I was going to receive back 5 points on 14 April 2018 then my total would been 10 points with me but the last offence happened.

I received summons to for 24 September. I have been holding HK license for more than 20 years now and past record have been good. Do someone here have any idea what the result is going to be on the hearing because this will effect my job is my license is stopped.
    You must have lost more points than you think, they will send a summons once you have 15 points or more within a 2 year period.

First time around it is 3 months, second time around 6 months disqualification.

https://www.td.gov.hk/en/road_safety...tem/index.html
    chuckster007 likes this.

When you got 10 points didnt you do the mandatory driving improvement course, if you completed that then you would have got 2 points back. if you really are on 15 points then you will loose your license for 3 months the 1st time regardless if it effects your job or not.

emx likes this.