Like Tree10Likes

Science Park - "Unofficial" / Unfranchised buses & other stuff

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

For the OP. 2 new minibus routes from March 1st.

The much awaited minibus services between Tai Po, Pak Shek Kok, Science Park, Ma On Shan and Shek Mun will be launched on 1st March. Routes 806A and 806B will ply the same route from Wan Tau Tong to Ma Liu Shui Ferry Pier, after which they will bifurcate — 806B goes up to Tai Shui Hang and return to Shek Mun, while 806A will go directly to Shek Mun, City One and Kwong Yuen Estate. A supplementary short-working service no. 29 will also be offered.
    https://scontent-hkt1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...2a&oe=5EFF666E
    MABinPengChau likes this.

Thanks for that- there is an express bus from Shun Tak ferry area to City One Shatin that I would like to try and if I can get a minibus from City One to Science Park, it could be a new way for me to get up there!

Quote Originally Posted by MABinPengChau
    Thanks for that- there is an express bus from Shun Tak ferry area to City One Shatin that I would like to try and if I can get a minibus from City One to Science Park, it could be a new way for me to get up there!
    The city bus service 88R ; city one to admiralty; only goes through western harbour tunnel 3 times a day. It usually goes through cross harbour or eastern tunnel depending on traffic.

https://www.td.gov.hk/filemanager/en...4796/nr88e.pdf

Appreciated with the updates

Well I'll go there for the 1st time later this week, have decided to go to Shatin from Yuen Long and then 27/27A minibus to Science Park. But the only thing is, this is a minibus, the drive only takes 10 minutes & yet Google Maps says it takes 27 minutes with over 5 stops. Can anyone confirm the timing? Thanks again!

MABinPengChau likes this.

Mostly well under 10 minutes unless a bad traffic jam somewhere. If not at rush hour, usually a bus waiting there. Be sure to go down the ramp to the left as you exit the MTR as it is not with the other minibusses out front.

SonicYouth1 likes this.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3