Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By bsh
  • 1 Post By Happyhorse

Edb net interview

Edb net interview

Has anyone heard back from edb after their initial interview for the net vacancy ? I had my interview -1st week of February. Got a vague timeline saying I’d get my interview results within 5-6 weeks.

bsh

They’re still interviewing.

Happyhorse likes this.

I had my interview last year on the 12th of March and got the result on the 12th of April, so I wouldn't sweat it.

thanks so much forletting me know.

Not sure if the results are sent out in phases but if anyone else is wondering about theirs, got mine a few days’ago. Progressed to next level of “wait game “ .

shri likes this.

I'm interested in this.... However, due to public schools being closed, I didn't feel like it would be worth applying... I guess I was wrong? I read somewhere that due to the situation since January everything in the public education sector has shut down. I guess I could be too late to apply?

Just out of interest, may I ask your experience and qualifications? I'm interested in the criteria required. I have two years teaching experience. One year in China and one year here in Hong Kong. TEFL and BA Degree in Business, UK citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by sandsy25
    I'm interested in this.... However, due to public schools being closed, I didn't feel like it would be worth applying... I guess I was wrong? I read somewhere that due to the situation since January everything in the public education sector has shut down. I guess I could be too late to apply?

Just out of interest, may I ask your experience and qualifications? I'm interested in the criteria required. I have two years teaching experience. One year in China and one year here in Hong Kong. TEFL and BA Degree in Business, UK citizen.
    Unlikely you'd get on unless, possibly, your TEFL certificate is a CELTA or CertTESOL and you're going for primary. Even then you'd only barely qualify but with possibly fewer applicants/people leaving due to HK going to shit, maybe you'd have a chance.

However, it's too late for this year. Get that CELTA/CertTESOL if you don't have it and apply for next year.

https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/sch-admin/...imary-net.html

https://www.edb.gov.hk/en/sch-admin/...ndary-net.html