I am currently a British Citizen living in Hong Kong temporary teaching English. My contract comes to an end soon and am trying to continue my stay In HK (which I absolutely love) I qualified with a masters in Industrial biotechnology and would
like to use my qualification in HK. Would anyone be able to point me in right direction or know of any jobs available. I was offered a job as lab assistant HK uni but they needed me to start straight away and money wasn’t great but doable. Any advice greatly appreciated
thank you