Like Tree28Likes

Career Change From An Administration to.....? | It's Time....

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Anyway what i can say is, not easy to switch line. But that said, like what Mab has mentioned, some lines are always in need of people if you are willing to do hard work and pick up the right skills for it..

Para-legal is indeed one (but hard to tell if chatgpt will change that deficit), or nursing, etc.. But realistically it might not be easy over the next few years as the industries adjust to the excess capacities over the last 10-15 years. UBS just going to cut 30k people globally over the next 5 months.. everyone will be worried about changing job and finding new one..

So if really need to do it, identify the line where shortfall is always there and jump into it via some certificates or studies.. then dig hard to get a chance to change line.. the changing line is always one of the toughest and needs quite abit of luck... so good luck to that...

Chekki likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by freeier:
    Anyway what i can say is, not easy to switch line. But that said, like what Mab has mentioned, some lines are always in need of people if you are willing to do hard work and pick up the right skills for it..

Para-legal is indeed one (but hard to tell if chatgpt will change that deficit), or nursing, etc.. But realistically it might not be easy over the next few years as the industries adjust to the excess capacities over the last 10-15 years. UBS just going to cut 30k people globally over the next 5 months.. everyone will be worried about changing job and finding new one..

A very good point! ChatGPT and Ai in general might change that deficit. As we know that some jobs won't be replaced by Ai. Wow! I didn't know about the UBS yet. That's good to know...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4