Looking for work in Hong Kong

Talking Looking for work in Hong Kong

Just graduated from university looking for work in Hong Kong. Multimedia majoring in design. Been studying overseas for a number of years. While I am looking for work I am looking for some one off work. Anyone interested please pm me! And of course looking to meet some peoples on the way. Spill our sorrows together!!It is hard for other peoples understand what creatives go through. All my friends just give me a question mark all the time.

Check this site, might help to find what you are looking for:

Job search, talent recruit & career resources | JobsDB Hong Kong

Hi,

It's a difficult time for fresh grads. Have a tough skin and keep pumping out the CVs. The job agencies are pretty quiet as well in the current climate so I wouldn't recommend you waste your time with them.

There's a HKTDC Education & Careers fair from 19th-22nd Feb with companies and further education opportunities.
    HKTDC Education & Careers Expo
    So aim yourself with a bunch of CVs, do some homework beforehand and get yourself known!

If you like, PM me with what you are looking for and I can try to match you with friends in conversation. Do you speak/read and write Cantonese/Mandarin?

Good luck with your job hunt!

Regards,
    Ken

Quote Originally Posted by freefaller:
    Just graduated from university looking for work in Hong Kong. Multimedia majoring in design. Been studying overseas for a number of years. While I am looking for work I am looking for some one off work. Anyone interested please pm me! And of course looking to meet some peoples on the way. Spill our sorrows together!!It is hard for other peoples understand what creatives go through. All my friends just give me a question mark all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by Poutouna:
    Check this site, might help to find what you are looking for:

Job search, talent recruit & career resources | JobsDB Hong Kong
    Thank you Poutouna. I check this site every day. Sorry for the late reply.

Quote Originally Posted by hkken569:
    Hi,

It's a difficult time for fresh grads. Have a tough skin and keep pumping out the CVs. The job agencies are pretty quiet as well in the current climate so I wouldn't recommend you waste your time with them.

There's a HKTDC Education & Careers fair from 19th-22nd Feb with companies and further education opportunities.
    HKTDC Education & Careers Expo
    So aim yourself with a bunch of CVs, do some homework beforehand and get yourself known!

If you like, PM me with what you are looking for and I can try to match you with friends in conversation. Do you speak/read and write Cantonese/Mandarin?

Good luck with your job hunt!

Regards,
    Ken
    Thanks Ken!!Please check PM!!