Nanny Jobs

Closed Thread

Nanny Jobs

Would there be a demand for an English, qualified and experienced nanny / nursery nurse in Hong Kong? And if so would it be possible to get a sponsored visa?

I'm asking for my sister, who is 25 and has about 4 / 5 years experience working in nurseries, with children from newborn upwards. NVQ L3, she went to Chiltern College, which whilst not Norland College is apparently well regarded internationally.

i hear some nanny here make quite good money, more than 20K a month and most are sponsered visa. My mates nanny from the states gets paid more than what some local managers make. LOL

20K... Most nanny's in HK are more in the 40K mark... with one trip home per year. Yes they can get visas easily with a job... but right now not too many jobs going. There are 3 nanny agencies but can't remember their names... annerly nannies or something and nanny experts?? possibly and the other one...(which is the biggest one).

I just happen to know some nannies and I'm so jealous they get paid more than me haha

You can check out Rentamum, they supply nannies and their costs/pay is on their website. From what I've read they can get paid very very well.

However, I'd imagine now isn't a good time with people tightening belts
    and whatnot...

Last edited by London2HK; 04-06-2009 at 10:28 PM.

the nanny experts have always got openings for families around the area. and some au pair websites have listings for hong kong.

Nanny jobs

Just answering a thread. Contact me if you wish for more information.
    Thank you. Don't want to step on anyone's corns.

you can also try another agency in HK, The Nanny Experts Ltd.

You can also try contacting The Nanny Experts Ltd. They specialize in placing part time and full time nannies in Hong Kong.

And it's free!