Want to buy secretary a gift

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Want to buy secretary a gift

Hi

My husband's secretary has been so helpful to us in settling in and organising all our paperwork and going over and above in most situations. Not sure what an 'appropriate' gift would be - i would normally send flowers but not sure if this is condsidered 'unthoughtful'?

Any help would be really appreciated.

Ta : )

What about gift coupons?

Hey - just spoke to my work colleagues and flowers work here too. They said to make sure that you send them at the beginning of the week so she can show them off at work!

If she is a young secretary, then how about a gift voucher for a big shopping centre like Sogo or MP3 player? It depends on how much you want to spend.

You may struggle to get a brand name MP3 player for the cost a a small bunch of thank you flowers. Otherwise Sogo or Seibu would go down a treat or even M&S.

Kirmo --> I think his secretary would be happy with whatever you wana get her, its the thought that counts.

My boss's wife gave me a really nice bracelet from Swarovski as a gift for helping her out with all her personal paperwork!

Yes, a little gift from Swarovski is a good choice.

You can also give her a spa certificate. I gave one to my secretary and she all but lept over the moon after the proverbial cow.

I guess it all depends on how much you want to spend on the gift as well. Chocolates will work too if you buy some boutique chocolates like Leonidas

Give her unwanted mooncakes

A gift certificate to fancy restaurant is always a great gesture. So are tickets to a musical/play.

Let's not over do things here. I think the original poster wanted to spend a couple of hundred and this is going beyond that methinks.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast