Looking for babysitter

Closed Thread

Looking for babysitter

My wife and I were looking for some arrangement for babysitting and I was wondering if we could get into some part time adhoc arrangment on a need basis.

Where do you live?

is the baby a boy / a girl??

& What times(s) would you like the sitter to be available?

and how much are you paying?

hi my name is ruby working here in hk alm0st 5yrs, i been employed to a belgian/chinese family in hung h0m 2005 to 07, after 2yrs c0ntract they m0ve back to belgium. . My boss referred me to their friends, . And it was unsucess 4me, . N0w im looking for any part time job before aug 28 my visa is limitted pls c0nsider me. . Call me at 91630905/91446991 or email me at [email protected]. And facebook. . Angel tn. !thanks
    Posted via Mobile Device

Babysitting

Quote Originally Posted by eskaay:
    My wife and I were looking for some arrangement for babysitting and I was wondering if we could get into some part time adhoc arrangment on a need basis.
    Hi,

my name is Winnie and I am in the middle thirties. Are you still looking for a part time babysitter on need basis? I have a Permanent ID HK Card. I live in the New Territorries. I have done a lot of babysitting in my academic years. I am always reliable and responsible. So, if you are interested feel free to contact me.

Regards
    Winnie

i live in yau tong
    pls call me 91630905