student job?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

just wondering, does anyone know some international companies located in hong kong? i was thinking maybe i could land an internship or job with a international company. i went on the hk gov website and a few others that list jobs and most require knowledge in reading/writing chinese

Quote Originally Posted by ddd.:
    just wondering, does anyone know some international companies located in hong kong? i was thinking maybe i could land an internship or job with a international company. i went on the hk gov website and a few others that list jobs and most require knowledge in reading/writing chinese
    Pick an international company first, then just go to their website and see if they have a HK office. That's how I narrowed down the choices when I knew I wanted to come to HK.

Quite frankly, unless you're working for a bank, it will help for you to be fluent in Chinese (including reading, not necessarily writing). Even international banks these days are giving preference to people with some Chinese knowledge - the fact is that most business is in/with the Mainland.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2