Tsuen Wan to Kennedy Town

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    wizardofoz

thanks! so coming from kennedy town, the queue will be at the park, somewhere between holland street and sai cheung street?

"Swimming Pool"

On the way back from Tsuen Wan, I asked the driver: where does his route start in Sai Wan?
    He said you can go to the Swimming Pool.

Since I get off at Shek Tong Tsui market, so I didn't know where is the "pool"
    Hope it helps.

Quote Originally Posted by wizardofoz:
    thanks! so coming from kennedy town, the queue will be at the park, somewhere between holland street and sai cheung street?

wizardofoz

thanks for this. you are right - after stumbling along the park and holland road, i found out that the starting point is at the pool, in front of its signage where there is a mini bus stop (it doesn't say it's for tsuen wan though).

turned out that as it was a public holiday, the bus driver picked us up, told us to sit down and dropped us at the 759 shop on des voeux road west, where we had to cross the road and queue up for another mini bus that took us to tsuen wan.

How crowded does this red minibus get in mornings (from Kennedy Town) and afternoons (from Tsuen Wan) on weekdays?

Just considering commute options of the red minibus directly with a longer walk in TW.... or taking any of the big busses with a transfer to another big bus (at Macau ferry or Western Tunnel).