Jobs/intern for fresh ICT GRADUATE

Closed Thread

Jobs/intern for fresh ICT GRADUATE

Hi!
    Can anyone tell me, my possibilities in getting IT jobs? and
    give any information on getting jobs or graduate program for ICT graduate ?
    I m currently studying in Australia. I ll be graduating in bachelor of computing(network design and security) this november. I m a HK ID card holder with full rights of abode but i m a nepalese...south east asian, non chinese speaking....i know its hard for nepalese to getta IT jobs in hk....only easy in getting restaurant, bar and cleaning jobs,

My major is networks i have done CNAP CISCO (CCNA), UNIX, MCSA , IT SECURITY and other network security stuff as a part of my uni course.

I also have knowledge in risk management (SAI GLOBAL) or risk analysis, software development...php,c programing bla bla bla

thank you all for your time
    cya

Look online. Job websites always have postings for IT positions. Other than that, you could always come to Hong Kong and look for yourself once you graduate. Networking with other professionals from HK might also help you find work.
    Best of luck!
    P.S.: The Nepalese that you're speaking of, who can only find manual labor jobs, are usually not as qualified as you claim to be. Hong Kong is a relatively open-minded city.

Thank you for your post chilicheese. I m gonna come HK and look for a job