Who will hire me???

Closed Thread

Red face Who will hire me???

You've seen these kinds of posts before! Yes, I am adding another one! I am moving out to HK in the next year with my fiancee who has already started building a business out there. Currently, I am a second-year public school teacher for children aged 6-7 in the United States in the state of California. I hold a BA and a multiple subjects teaching credential with an authorization to teach English Language learners. 85% of my students now are English Language learners. I've been through extensive trainings in education as well as experience also in teaching Parent & Child music and movement classes, assisting in special education classrooms, and programs management at a private school.

Having said all that, what are my chances for getting a teaching job in HK?

Thank you for any feedback or advice. I do sincerely appreciate it!

HI THERE!
    u can access the website www.jobsdb.com and look for "teaching" jobs in HK!
    I have been hunting for jobs and i have come across a hige number of jobs for "native english speaking teachers" in most schools and learning centres...u'll get the true picture if u take a look at that site
    Good luck!

I think that you will have a great chance.
    Check here http://www.esf.edu.hk/jobs.html

just another solution for searchin on jobsdb...
    in quick search...use the term "teach" rather than teaching or teachers to get maximum openings!

Also look at the various international schools in Hong Kong. They post their job openings on their websites around this time of the year.

Smile

Thank you, everyone!