Recruitment Consultants??

Closed Thread

Recruitment Consultants??

Are there any recruitment consultants that use this forum? My girlfriend is over at the moment and would be interested in getting advice about finding work in HK. We return to UK on Sunday.

She works in Marketing in the Market Research/Marketing services sector.

Thanks for any leads

Meerkat

Meerkat,

This is a listing from the Classified Post of all current Sales and Marketing jobs:

http://www.classifiedpost.com/jscomm...MKG&lcid=HK.EN

If any of the roles seem appropriate, you could try contacting the agency advertising the job(s) - assuming they're not directly advertised by the company that is hiring.

I was in a similar position in July when I came over for a recce visit with my wife - and went to see Michael Page International - they're based in Pacific Place and were very helpful in giving me a feel for the ease/ difficulty with which I might find a job, the likely timescales and the average salaries.

You can look up Michael Page under the Directory of HR agencies on the same site.

PhilE, thanks for the link -- to think I've been forcing myself out of bed on Saturday mornings to buy the print version.

Thanks

PhilE, great tip thanks.

Meerkat

Hey just have a look at some site an fill out her C.V. You can start doing this already from abroad, though what I hear the employers are not really interested in you if you are not already living here (but there are exceptions!).
    Google these:
    - Jobsdb
    - manpower
    - and probably more others related to here training,

Good luck

Meerkat

My better half is a headhunter so I can pass on the c.v to her, I'll p.m you my e-mail address.