Veterinary work in HK

Closed Thread

Veterinary work in HK

Hi all,
    Im a vet student soon to graduate in the UK... is there anyone out there who can give me advice on vet work for new graduates in HK?... how to find/apply for jobs etc. Any help would be much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by BenUK:
    Hi all,
    Im a vet student soon to graduate in the UK... is there anyone out there who can give me advice on vet work for new graduates in HK?... how to find/apply for jobs etc. Any help would be much appreciated!
    Hi ben,

Prospects of vet work are good. But you work a lot harder than you would in UK. Pay would be similar, or less.

PM me, i can get u sorted,

Fwed

Smile Getting registered

Hi! I guess you need to contact VSB and get registered in HK. Sure they can help you. And I guess VSB does recognize UK's Vet qualification. If not, I may be able to help you on that. Just let me know then!

Cheers, Blom

no matter what you do do not apply to lionrock in kowloon city. horrible vet. working from 10am to sometimes 12am, no lunch break, no pay for overtime. and if you want to quit he will not pay you for the days you worked. you will go under soooo much stress in one day just one day and you wished you weren't born. clients there will tell you the same. " wow you new... again... good luck", "how long have you been here, ...and you can stand his attitude" this is what clients will tell you.