Like Tree4Likes

Working as a doctor in hong kong

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11

HK medical license exam for foreign qualified doctors

Hi All,
    Can someone please advice on the HK medical licensing exam study material as well as the probability of getting a a job for non cantonese speakers ?

My wife is planning to appear in the exam but can't find any course material or past papers. Any help from someone who appeared in this exam can give an idea that which specialization are more suitable for non chinese speakers.

Thanks
    Ali

It is better for the applicants to check if they can easily get a long term doctor job before they apply to sit for the exam, which is famous for the low passing rate. Not a lot of non Cantonese speaking doctor jobs here. Private practice is possible but check your potential market first.

hey All,

Can someone please help with the study material for the HK medical licensing exam ?
    any past papers or books recommendation ?

TIA
    Ali

The public hospitals here have a massive shortage of doctors but make entry for non Cantonese speakers all but impossible.

Best of luck.

Hi there!

Im a half Hong Kongnese doctor from Australia interested in moving to HK for work.

I am wondering if the poster @percyp is part of this forum anymore? He said that he had passed the HKMLE and gave some really positive and practical advice about sitting the exam.

How have people gone with their exams in the last few years? Anyone here had any luck getting through?

Last edited by shri; 19-04-2018 at 11:48 AM.

Hello everyone! Did anyone just passed Part I and is willing to share their experiences?
    I'm struggling with which textbook/qbank to use right now.

If you like you can PM me or let me know and I will shoot you a message. Please, I'm desperately looking for help and guidance here

Thanks in advance!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 8 9 10 11