Like Tree4Likes

Working as a doctor in hong kong

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

5 yrs of med school requirement

I heard that you need to have been in a 5 yrs medical school program to be eligable to take the licencing exam. Is that true?

-Eugene

Hi Eugene

It is for medical graduates, yes. Though BCM (Bachelor Chinese Medicine) might be able to sit too.
    The application form requires original documentation plus transcripts of your studies with grading from medical school. It is pretty comprehensive!
    Hope this helps.

5 year med school requirement

So if you went to med school in the US where the program is 4 years, how can you become eligible to take the exam?

Unhappy study materials for the exam?

hello guys!how are you all doing?how did the 2006 licensing exam go?i hope u guys did well! so can anyone tell me how and what to study for the exam in 2007?any links on how to prepare for HKMLE???

workin as a dentist in hk

hi to all
    i m a dentist
    currently i m in india havin my own practice(indian citizen)
    i wil movin to hk in sept
    my husband is an architect n is workin in a hk based consultin firm
    can anybody guide me as in hw to work as a dentist in hk
    i hv gathered some knowledge
    i would to know can expats work parttime as dental assistant before clearin the examsas in australia
    do we require student visa/workpermit or is it fine to work on dependent visa???????????????????
    i reallly appreciate if i can gather max info before movin to hk
    thanks in advance

Hi Eugene

It doesn't matter what the length of the course is, but you must be a graduate - that is, you have passed your final exams and have MBChB or MBBS or equivalent. ie you are a qualified doctor.

Hope this helps.
    Did anyone sit the exam last session?

hong kong mle

hi,
    just new here.anybody took the hkmle last year?how was it?planning to take it next year.don't know what to review.

any luck?

hey peeps, hope things have been going well
    has anyone taken the exam? it'd be very nice to share some bit about it, cuz i heard these exams can be tougher than memberships.

Can anyone pls. tell me how to apply for this HKMLE?.how many Steps does HKMLE have I just finish medical school I did some of my clinical training in the U.S. and U.K. and now I'm preparing for my USMLE step 1,2 and CSA. I would like to practice in Hongkong and still debating whether before or after doing residency in Internal medicine. Is any one out there actually gone through the process and willing to share their experience rather than second hand information. Appreciate any reply.

you have to have 5 years of medical training to be allowed to take the HKMLE.you can visit the website of medical licensing committee mc-dc.gov.hk.

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast