Pls HELP - applying HK working permit

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by zane:
    Locals with ID? Or foreigners who came from a good school? Or the job is unique? Just curious...
    Singaporeans.....somehow he got one offer from a german company..His current package is double of mine eventhough he is only graduated end of last year....no idea how he got the job..he never tells only know its something to do with Investment Bank.

Quote Originally Posted by alan_lee:
    Hi Links,

Thanks for your reply for giving me a lot of comments. I'll take this in my consideration while applying the working permit.

Although now I have got an offer in HK, I'm still looking for another suitable job for my safety. Today I also got another interview in Shen Zhen hope I can get success during the interview.

Thanks

Best Regards:
    Alan Lee
    Shenzhen...the Nanshan district seaview apartments are good for money when compare to HK...when Shekou immigration office start function end of this year, that area will be more convinient to access to HK.

Was planned to rent one apartment there when I was asked to set up an small buying office in Shekou...but left that company already...ITs a nice place with a Walmart and an expats gathering street of bar down there

i think shezhen is a nice place esp shekou. i believe shenzhen will continue to develope and a lot of companies from hkg are moving to shenzhen. i work in the toy industry and most of the major retailers from usa, uk etc are moving their buying office fr hkg to shenzhen. so, worst case scenario, do consider shenzhen and slowly work your way into hkg.

shenzhen has got a lot to offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh:
    i think shezhen is a nice place esp shekou. i believe shenzhen will continue to develope and a lot of companies from hkg are moving to shenzhen. i work in the toy industry and most of the major retailers from usa, uk etc are moving their buying office fr hkg to shenzhen. so, worst case scenario, do consider shenzhen and slowly work your way into hkg.

shenzhen has got a lot to offer.
    What toy you are doing??? we are toys trader also....hehe same line

Quote Originally Posted by links:
    What toy you are doing??? we are toys trader also....hehe same line
    wow, what a coincidence! Malaysian working on the same industry. Plastic toys actually. racing sets, etc. we are the manufacturer though. what sort of toys do you trade? This industry is quite small so I may know the company you work for, vice versa. how long you been in this line?

Hi Links,

perhaps we should even meet up! industry info exchange! he,he....

Quote Originally Posted by Swoosh:
    wow, what a coincidence! Malaysian working on the same industry. Plastic toys actually. racing sets, etc. we are the manufacturer though. what sort of toys do you trade? This industry is quite small so I may know the company you work for, vice versa. how long you been in this line?
    you are in diecast??? Are you in Carama or welly or maisto or hot toys or High Speed????I got a close friend in Sun Star

My company do low end toys which is cheapo...my boss low profile so he dont like us to mention our company to others

Quote Originally Posted by links:
    you are in diecast??? Are you in Carama or welly or maisto or hot toys or High Speed????I got a close friend in Sun Star

My company do low end toys which is cheapo...my boss low profile so he dont like us to mention our company to others

HI LINKS,

JUST PM YOU.

Hi all,

Appologise for my late reply as I'm just came back from Hong Kong.

Anyway, appreciate your time and thanks for your reply for giving me a lot of detailed comments. Now, I have the clear idea for my next step...

Really hope I can secure a job in HK pretty soon....

Rgrs,
    Gerry

Good luck! I'm also applying for my work visa through my company. Hopeful to start work soon!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3