Distressed legalist

Closed Thread

Distressed legalist

Hello All,

Guess I should try all channels to get myself employed here in HK.

If anyone by chance know a company where they are hiring compliance officers or paralegals, feel free to let me know! I am in a distressed state!

I applied for many positions, but no respons sofar. It is my experience that is lacking. Hold only 1 year of experience in the fields of compliance. I do bring along work experience from the Netherlands, but apparently it earns no credit as it is all related to the Dutch.

If knowing something, pls PM me.

Thanks.

Cheers,

VonDutch

Can't really give you any advise,...
    But good luck anyway,
    Blijf vol houden !!

Quote Originally Posted by vonDutch:
    Hello All,

If anyone by chance know a company where they are hiring compliance officers or paralegals, feel free to let me know! I am in a distressed state!

I applied for many positions, but no respons sofar. It is my experience that is lacking. Hold only 1 year of experience in the fields of compliance. I do bring along work experience from the Netherlands, but apparently it earns no credit as it is all related to the Dutch.

Thanks.

Cheers,

VonDutch

Heard from a friend last week that he is looking for a Compliance Officer. I don't know much details of the opening. If you are still looking for something, do let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by vonDutch:
    Hello All,

Thanks.

Cheers,

VonDutch