good sites to search for HK salary ranges/salary range for marketing research field?

Closed Thread

good sites to search for HK salary ranges/salary range for marketing research field?

hi,
    i'm new to this site and this is my first posting.

i have about 3yrs experience at a multinational marketing research firm (in korea), and am currently going through interviewing process with a top marketing research agency in HK.

since i'm new to the job market in HK, i have no idea approx. how much salary range i should be expecting when we start to negotiate.

could anyone advise me with ranges in any related fields (if not marketing research, could be just marketing or maybe advertising)? or if not, what could be some good online sources to be searching for these info?

thanks a million for any leads or bits of advises..

try

classifiedpost.com and also jobsdb.com.hk.

thanks a lot jimbo!

there seem to be a lot of people here in finance, but not marketing tho..
    would anyone in marketing / market research be able to tell me the reasonable salary range to expect for ppl with 2-3 yr experience?
    how about general management/biz consulting? maybe that'd help me determine a bit further...

the HR person has asked me to provide them with my expected salary range and i got compeletly no idea. shoot..