Hello everyone
I'm a newbie here, actually im from Portugal, i've met a Hk girl about 1 year now, we both met already and we want to plan live together in about 2 years. The problem is that i dont have a work permit, so i guess that can be a problem. Im graduated in sport sciences, also a volleyball and swimming certificate teacher, getting ready for a personal trainer certificate. Just want to know if there are any market in which i can possibly apply for????
I'd be grateful if someone could give some imputs!!!