Like Tree16Likes

Any good places to go for a western style men's haircut?

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Hi Matchstick. I wasn't trying to get anyone to stop posting, but to read comments of people being accused of being homophobic is exhausting.

At the end of the day, it's just one person cutting another persons hair. It wasn't anything you've said.

AGG - Get over it. It was a joke.

Tried QB house in Jusco the other week. No complaints! Better than the 300+ dollar cut I used to get at a poncey salon in NT.

I got it shaved off BTW. It has already grown back to around 2-3cm but I quite like the way it's grown. Will shave it all again when I feel bored. Easy.

Last edited by justjoe86; 13-06-2012 at 05:13 PM.

Heh, I did too. I guess that's really the only thing to do for a guy who has pretty long hair and wants pretty short hair.

I think a hair cut wouldn't even have worked, because for the first four days after cutting it, the roots were growing in the wrong direction. It would need to straighten out before a hair stylist could make educated decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by mid_gen:
    Tried QB house in Jusco the other week. No complaints! Better than the 300+ dollar cut I used to get at a poncey salon in NT.

I'm on my 30th or 40th QB cut. Fast convenient. Better than fucking around with shampooing and lice planting in a filthy "studio"

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTC:
    I'm on my 30th or 40th QB cut. Fast convenient. Better than fucking around with shampooing and lice planting in a filthy "studio"
    Which Jusco?

Quote Originally Posted by LoughtonLion:
    Which Jusco?
    In the boat in Hung Hom.

A few dotted around Kowloon thanks to Jusco.

The Pacifica Mall has another good one, the fat boy syas my head is oddly shaped and compensates by cutting to showcase the odd shape. Thanks.

CALINA is the best

I have been in Hong Kong for 7 years and I really struggled the first years to find a descent haircut... I finally found this hidden gem that use to be at Bank of America tower and now is in a hidden building in Sheung Wan: 216-220 Des Voeux Road room 1502 (tel 2526 -2474)

The owner speaks perfect English and will ask you how exactly you want it and she will explain to any of the 4 guys that work there and that are really good... this is not the 15min haircut and if you ask to only use scissors they will... they have also done my beard and they did a good job too.

Haircuts in Hong Kong are not cheap but this place is still at reasonable price and more compared to those really expensive barber shops at hotels.

Have never been disappointed and even if now it's not walking distance from my office, it's really worth it.

Closed Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast