Like Tree4Likes

Place to stay around PolyU

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Place to stay around PolyU

Hi,
    I am trying to look for a place near PolyU, anybody can recommend me where to look at? I haven't been able to find anything so far.

Your budget?

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    Your budget?
    Don't have a Ifixed one, as I havent seen that many places, I would say between 7000 and 10000 (Don't mind sharing a flat)

Hung Hom and Whampoa if you want within walking distance, or Jordan, TST. Or on the East Rail line - Tai Wai, Shatin, Tai Po if you don't mind a short train ride. Go to the area, look for an estate agent, and then tell them your budget, and the number of bedrooms you need, and the condition of the flat. If looking for a flatshare, look under shared flats on geoexpat forums.

If you are willing to travel an hour or more, then you could even live on the islands and commute - Lamma, Lantau, Cheung Chau.

Quote Originally Posted by drumbrake:
    Hung Hom and Whampoa if you want within walking distance, or Jordan, TST. Or on the East Rail line - Tai Wai, Shatin, Tai Po if you don't mind a short train ride. Go to the area, look for an estate agent, and then tell them your budget, and the number of bedrooms you need, and the condition of the flat. If looking for a flatshare, look under shared flats on geoexpat forums.

If you are willing to travel an hour or more, then you could even live on the islands and commute - Lamma, Lantau, Cheung Chau.
    Ok, thanks! Aside from the classifieds sections (not many options), do you know anywhere else I could look?

Quote Originally Posted by zumbito:
    Don't have a Ifixed one, as I havent seen that many places, I would say between 7000 and 10000 (Don't mind sharing a flat)
    if your budget is up to 10k and can share, try Harbourfront Horizon. It's really close to PolyU. If you can find 1 or 2 people to share it with you though.

Many mainland PolyU students rent at Cityone. They share a 2-bedroom. And it's a pleasant enough environment.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidTC:
    Many mainland PolyU students rent at Cityone. They share a 2-bedroom. And it's a pleasant enough environment.
    What's with the replying to old threads?
    bookblogger likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo:
    What's with the replying to old threads?
    Ditto, Jimbo beat me to it. If you want to be helpful, there are more recent threads which could do with your input.
    jimbo likes this.

Oh my god, the thread police. Help me, help me, help me. PULEEZE

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast