Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By larac

Some nice bed sheets

Red face Some nice bed sheets

Does anyone know where I can get some high threadcount 400-500+ thread count bed sheets anywhere in Hong Kong?

Try Wing On in Shueng Wan or Sogo in Causeway Bay - they have lots of different brands.

Football16 likes this.

All ugly stuff from Austrailia and UK unfortunately

Some of the lines at Ikea are decent. Very plain styles, but at least they aren't as ugly as the aforementioned ones.

I miss the high end brands I used to get at department stores in Canada and USA... They had very cool, modern styles, and were wonderfully comfortable

Try Lane Crawford. They carry some name brands. We got our sheets there, but when we went to Shenzhen we found out that Frette sheets could be had for a steal over there. . . perhaps next time.

where in schenzen could I find frette sheets.... i'm also having a tough time finding what I want, but have not been to schenzen yet

Finding linens you are used to is one big issue here. I load my suit cases with goodies when I travel.

Would love to know where you can get Frette in SZ.

I got a flyer for a company in Kwun Tong that does Hotel quality linens

http://www.bonden.com

Anyone been there?

I figure they retail,, cos they have someone at the MTR handing out their flyers.

Sorry, I've torn my rolodex apart to try to find the business card of the Frette sheet girl, but can't find it. We stumbled into the mall, which is next to the Wal-Mart around the Dongmen area. It was big multi-story and a bit like Sogo type where different merchandisers sell their stuff. . . I think the sheets were around 3rd floor. If I ever find the business card, will post the address.

Hi,
    I am planning my first trip to hongkong and shenzhen and like to know if it is safe in shenzhen? heard horror stories of muggers and people following you around.

Please also share your contact for the Frette sheets if you can locate the business card.

Quote Originally Posted by rani:
    I got a flyer for a company in Kwun Tong that does Hotel quality linens

Bonden Co.

Anyone been there?

I figure they retail,, cos they have someone at the MTR handing out their flyers.
    I went to Bonden in Kowloon Bay today and am very satisfied. The staff were friendly and the selection reasonable. We picked up a king size fitted sheet, duvet cover, 2 pillow cases and 2 100% down pillows for 1680 HKD.. all top notch hotel quality stuff.

This is the range we brought.

Bonden Co.

By contrast, I saw a duvet cover alone for 2500 HKD in Bed and Bath. What a rip off......