Good and Cheap Furniture

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Good and Cheap Furniture

Hey folks,
    I need some advise where i can get some good and cheap furniture. I am going to move into my new apartment in 2 weeks time and i will need stuff like a queen size bed, a wardrobe and a small dinning set.

Thanks in advance for your help!

there are lots of nice stuff posted here in the classifieds/trading post - check it out ! We've brought our furniture over to HK otherwise it will be a good deal for us. I have no idea in terms of arranging for delivery transportation. Anyone has any good references ? Cheers,

I don't know about "good", but you can find serviceable furnitures at Ikea or Pricerite. Pricerite I think delivers and set up for purchases above 500HKD (don't know if that has changed).

try places like pricerite and ikea and they all deliver.

http://www.pricerite.com.hk/eng/
    http://www.ikea.com.hk/main.html

both have catalogues online; ikea has downloadable pdfs with prices, price rite doesnt show prices online, but they are quite reasonable.

You can see the prices on the Pricerite website if you register.

I bought all of my stuff in Direct Sales - they have one store in Causeway Bay and one in Mongkok. They're cheap and nice!

If you have time, you could go to China (Zhongshan for example) for custom made and cheap fiurniture.

It takes about 10 days to 2 weeks from the time you go and the time they deliver.

I have used Jade Rattan.... excellent service, also value for money.

Additionally, they offer BTO service, the prices are fair. So for the more or less small flats in HK it is perfect to have a bed or a desk that perfectly fits into the room.

If you don't find what you want on this site, try Asiaxpat.com they have tons of ads for expat moving sales and sometimes the value and quality are amazing.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast