help! i can't find a pair of good black shoes in US 12 or 13

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

=] try eastbay. I buy lots of stuff there now since i wear 3xl and 13 or 13.5 US in sneakers.

http://www.eastbay.com

How about a pair of good black shoes in US 14? Cuz a friend of mine can't find the shoes in HK. He has a big feet. :P

I heard that Marks & Spencer have those size at the beginning of the season
    =)

Thanks for reply.

If you look for sneakers, go to mon kok.. i've got 13 and never any problems to find any..

I bought my smarties in Kenneth Cole-- loads of big sizes and choice. For trainers there is a shop in wanchai called Big Foot. I think it's Johnson Road, if you have your back to Southorn playground, facing the trams, it is on the other side of the road, to your right.

Lammarite - I searched high and wide for a Kenneth Cole shop in HK but they all seem to have shut down and the big dept stores (Sogo, Seibu, Lane Crawford) don't stock them either. Great quality shoes - will be hunting some down in London next week! Bangkok has a store (can't remember the mall) and I think Singapoe does too (Ngee Ann).

I heard from a local friend that Wan Chai is good for cheap trainers/ sneakers too.

Ayuh- I went to Seibu the other day to have a look and couldn't find them anymore either- that's where I got mine from.
    Wanchai is definitely a good place for large sneaker sizes- not so much for dress shoes.

Been having the same problem lately (looking for size 11). Found out Zegna stores usually carry up to size 11.