special gundam stores?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by yhw:
    thanks guys for the shops you mentioned. I've also heard from a friend there is a store near Tsuen Wan that only sells Gundam products, but i forgot in which plaza I thought is was named something like [...] Bay
    Yep, there's a big one in a mall in Tsuen Wan. I don't have the English name for it but I do have the Chinese name for that mall (Sorry, google only came back with a Chinese name).

It's 愉景新城 <-- I THINK that is pronounced "Yu Ging Sun Sing" if you need any help from locals. OR you can look it up at the MTR map - take the MTR I remember there being an air-conditioned bridge to the mall.

I remember it was kind of hard to find so make it a priority to look for the mall's map/directory first - the shop itself is called "Gundam Disconvery Base". There's a giftshop at the end of this long hallway filled with dioramas of battling gundams and some (tacky) displays.

Cheers bud.

Yep, there's a big one in a mall in Tsuen Wan. I don't have the English name for it but I do have the Chinese name for that mall
    I think it's called Discovery Plaza/Centre/etc.

YES! That's the name of that plaza. Thanks guys for your help, i really appreciate it

hey guys,

where did the huge Gundam giftshop/ discovery base in Tsuen Wan Discovery Plaza go?

I couldn't find it this year Have they moved the giftshop?

Aren't there any specialized Gundam shops anymore? I thought there was one in Aquarius or aquarium plaza or something like that...

Thanks in advance

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2