Like Tree2Likes

Tailor recommendations

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Approximately how much for a 2 piece suit?

It would depend on the material, style, and size. They will measure and quote you for free in a few minutes.

Bit of an ignorant question, but I don't really feel like there's any point int starting a new thread. Are there are any tailors who are fairly good at things outside of...suits and dress shirts? I'm looking for some younger, more casual attire, for example a long military style blazer and plaid pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff:
    It would depend on the material, style, and size. They will measure and quote you for free in a few minutes.
    Of course, but ball park?

Quote Originally Posted by Verso:
    Bit of an ignorant question, but I don't really feel like there's any point int starting a new thread. Are there are any tailors who are fairly good at things outside of...suits and dress shirts? I'm looking for some younger, more casual attire, for example a long military style blazer and plaid pants.
    I have never bought such outfits but basically the answer is yes. Tell them what you want - a picture always helps - and they will make it.

In China I have taken all manner of garments and they just copy them to your size.

Quote Originally Posted by HKNewBi:
    I have never bought such outfits but basically the answer is yes. Tell them what you want - a picture always helps - and they will make it.

In China I have taken all manner of garments and they just copy them to your size.
    Thanks. Does anyone have any recommendations for copiers along with a general price range, then? I honestly can't tell if places like Jantzen only do suit pieces...

I would also like to know the approx price for a standard 2 piece at the moment. Am assuming the cost of a shirt is around 3/400 HKD.

I would recommend Kwan Sifu at Crazy Horse, yes I know the name doesn't sound right for a tailor but he's nice and he's good. Address at 52-58 Jaffe Road, Wan Chai

Quote Originally Posted by tfphw:
    I would also like to know the approx price for a standard 2 piece at the moment. Am assuming the cost of a shirt is around 3/400 HKD.
    I am trying Poon Kee's nr Pottinger Street. $5100 for standard 2 piece. $1000 for 1 pair of extra trousers.

British Textile Co. If Kowloon is not too far for you. They are on Nathan Rd, Shop G17, Holiday Inn Shopping mall. PH; 2730-3464, ask for Danny.
    Both my husband and I use them. Good quality materials, or bring your own, not toooooooooooooooo expensive!!!!