ladies' shoes???

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

ladies' shoes???

hi im haveing difficulty finding nice shoes in my size which is US11 or UK8? i've visited esprit and they have until size 40 which is 10 or marknspencers they have till 42 which is good but expensive....anyone know where i could get some nice work shoes,open and close shoes at my sizes that are affordable like say around $200-$300, M&S goes up to $495 and sometimes the styles are not just my type..appreciate any info!

shoes

Don't really know much about the sizes as I'm a size 5 however have you tried just small shoe shops around central or otherplaces? If you dont mind not going to big brand name places I'd think you'd find something there. If you go through markets there are actual stores usually off to the side, which might have what you want, and reasonably priced.

Hope it kinda helps.

Julez

I need a size 42, and have also struggled to find shoes. But recently, taking visitors around HKG, found a great shoe shop at the Peak which has got some great styles, with lots of specials. There is also a shop at the Star Ferry wharf on the Kowloon side - it says in the window that they stock big sizes, and they do. There is another place in Stanley markets - not the one that is at the open end of the entrance are, but turning to the left and further down on the right. Good luck!

thanks

thanks for the info guys...been to peak before but didn't notice the shop..do you know the name? stanley is way to far for me and the weather is so bad to go all the way there..anyway if anyone knows any shop around kowloon or hong kong side,that would be great...

I have had the same problem for the past 8 months!!!! I found this little shoe store with shoes for between HK$100 -200...bargain!!! They have up to a size 42 in most styles...Its in Causeway Bay on the corner of Hennessy Road, and I think its Canal Road East, anyways pretty much opposite the Wanchai Fire Station. Obviously for that price your not getting top quality but they have some very cute styles which are fun, and for those prices you can't go wrong!!!

Smile more detail

The shoe shop on the Peak has only recently opened. the name of the store is New Peak Shoes and it is on level 1 of the shopping area.
    The shoe shop at Star ferry wharf on the Kowloon side is really convenient and carries a great range of recent models etc. Their name is Benland Shoes and they are just near the stairs of the upper deck entrance to the wharf open 9.30am-7.30pm.

Lane Crawford should have yr size. They have an outlet in Horizon Plaza, and sometimes shoes are reduced significantly. The Italian/Spanish shoes last for years.

R

thanks again

to Dicod: thanks will try to visit the Star Ferry shop..i think i've seen that shop before but didn't really notice it much!

to Rani: thanks! where is Horizon Plaza? sorry haven't been there so not sure where it is..

-Nat

to Princess

thanks for the shop info princess, i will also try to visit it when I go to causeway bay...hope they have good styles for my size!

Personally I like Nine west on the cheap side and always loved Gucci and Prada shoes..ohhhhh

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast