shopping areas for young people?

Closed Thread

shopping areas for young people?

i'm wondering where some good places are for cheap trendy clothes for young people. i really like sceneway plaza above the lam tin mtr station. small shops, but many, and pretty cheap as well.
    and Dragon Centre's small shops are ok too.
    i like the small shops on the sides of streets and the mini plazas where you go upstairs from an opening between other stores along a street.(sorry lack of explanation) not looking for brand names at all.
    please give me any tips on where to shop. thanks! n_n

TST through Mongkok is the place to start, a lot of Japan imports. Unfortunately Korean style department stores aren't popular here but you do get the small malls.

If you're looking for clothes that fit young people without having to pick them out from a bunch of "Si Lai" clothes, I'd recommend the mall in Taikoo Shing. That place is a sure win. The prices aren't ridiculously high and there're sales going on. Saves time, satisfaction guaranteed, if not the most you can do is troll me across the forums =D

went to taikoo shing...=_=
    haha thanks for the advice anyways.
    but the big shopping malls are the exact type of thing i DIDN'T want, it's still too expensive for me lol. mongkok has alot of the type i'm looking for so i'll be goint back for sure.

hmm... you might like Kwai Chung Plaza at Kwai Fong MTR then.

what about causeway bay? loads of small shops selling trendy stuff

something different, HK fashon designers which don't really look too local, alternative brands from overseas, try DNA department store in cameron rd, st or G! on granville circuit, they also a few unique things as well.

The best places based on budget. trendy, young and fashionable called Allied Plaza in Mongkok, Beverly Centre in Causeway Bay and the Lai Chi Kok Fashion outlets just above and near Lai Chi Kok Station.

went around causeway bay. stuff is ok, not that many my style, and abit over budget still. i heard about a 旺角中心 mongkok centre? where a lot of girls shop and is really cheap. i think i'll check out allied plaza too. seems to be my type from pics. thanks for the suggestions and more are welcome if anyone has any!