Unable to find correct mattress size...

Closed Thread

Unable to find correct mattress size...

I am searching for 130cm x 70cm baby cot sprung mattress. The cot was bought in Malaysia but a common size in UK.

I've tried Jusco, Ikea, B2B, and can't get through to Pricerite... any other suggestions (120cm x 60cm most common here it seems)?

Perhaps somewhere to get custom made mattress without paying ridiculous high prices? Or if you know company which ships to HK with reasonable costs??

Appreciate the help, thanks.
    Jayne

or boori county

Hong Kong distributor

Bedazzle!
    10/F, 1004 Century Square
    No.1 Dguilar Street
    Central
    Hong Kong
    Tel 2869 7990
    E-mail address [email protected]

Sarcasm - because beating the crap out of people is illegal

I would have thought Mothercase but, looking at the Hong Kong website, it has ones sized 140 x 70 cm. So apparently, neither for normal sized Hong Kong cots - or UK ones.

Yes, you are right, Mothercare don't stock, and same for Eugene. Fingers crossed for Bedazzle, but can't get through at the moment. Thanks for your suggestions, if you think of any more... or perhaps companies which make to order at reasonable price, let me know. So frustrating when the mattresses are probably made in China for the UK!

Quote Originally Posted by jayne99:
    Yes, you are right, Mothercare don't stock, and same for Eugene. Fingers crossed for Bedazzle, but can't get through at the moment. Thanks for your suggestions, if you think of any more... or perhaps companies which make to order at reasonable price, let me know. So frustrating when the mattresses are probably made in China for the UK!
    Seahorse should do it.
    Last edited by hktraveller; 01-07-2010 at 02:21 PM.

there is a few bed shops in Horizon plaza that do kids beds

my suggestion is to pick up a new cot and mattress in hk. I would assume fitted sheets and other related stuff would also be hard to get in hk.

ikea has cots for less than $1000.

I'm struggling to get through to Bedazzled and Seahorse but will keep trying, plus have sent emails to them. Horizon plaza is also good suggestion. I have found local mattress stall in Tuen Mun (NT) near where we live and he's quoted $780 for custom made sprung mattress so at least we have one option. Sounds like Seahorse may be good judging by their website though.

No need to buy new cot as the one we have is quite good. We just need to upgrade the existing foam mattress as my daughter is over 1 year and getting heavy. :-)

Thanks again for all your suggestions, it has really helped!!

Central (moving to Central from CWB in Sept)

Jayne-
    What did you end up doing for the mattress? I have the same problem.
    Jessica