pro duo memory sticks, not the fake ones..

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Unhappy pro duo memory sticks, not the fake ones..

Hello there,

Just wondering where abouts in HK one might buy an authentic sandisk
    pro duo memory stick at a reasonable price...

There are so many fake sony and sandisk pro duo sticks around these days, I'm really hoping someone can steer me towards a place in Hong Kong that sells both authentic and reasonably priced sandisk memory sticks.

Thanks so much for your help!

Wanchai Computer Centre

Exit A4 of Wanchai MTR station, up the stairs and turn left and right in front of you.

Thumbs up thanks jimbo

thanks a lot for your help, jimbo

so is that a specific store? and they'll definitely sell authentic products?

cheers again...

Quote Originally Posted by chip:
    thanks a lot for your help, jimbo

so is that a specific store? and they'll definitely sell authentic products?

cheers again...

Theres plenty of stores in there that will sell the memory sticks, bought stuff from there plenty of times and no problems.

There shouldn't be fakes there but of course check the packaging etc just in case.

thanks for that!

fakes or water goods?

usually the packaging can tell you whether its water goods or from the authorised distributor. as far as i know the authorised distributor of sandisk is supply consultants and you should find the silver sticker on the front of the packet.

ive also seen a-power which also gives 2 year warranty but i dont think theyre the authorised distributor. anyhow you should still get warranty and keep the invoice if you need to get it fixed.

There is a new authorised Sandisk store at the Windsor House computer centre in Causeway Bay.

yes...the distributor is "supply consultant ltd", with a silver sticker on the packaging...

if you want to get a 100% real one...

go to supply consultant ltd service center
    @ e-mall of ELIZABETH HOUSE in CWB
    should be 4/F or 5/F ..not sure.......

Thanks All For Your Help

deleteduser

Rem there will be water cargo and local cargo - one will have warranty and one won't (unless the store offers it). Shop around and ask. If you don't care about warranty, you will save upwards of $100-200 on 2 GB stick.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast